> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Join The Fan Club !!!
Login | Register

Join The Fan Club !!!

Posted by Jay J on August 3rd, 2000 03:01 PM
In reply to articles posted on your website by e. montague on August 3rd, 2000 02:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

... Or at least go to the Fan Club WEB Page, and use the FAX # and/or Home Media, Inc. mailing address, et al., to find Bob. Or, go to the , and send a message.

Bob is, well, usually not here. I have to admit, though I'm certainly no expert, that you 'missed' the Home World Media 'tag' all over And that you missed the Ask Bob link from the WEB site too. I would think that if what you're saying is as 'illegal' as you insinuate, you'd have looked a bit harder. And you as an editor, to use 'lower case lettering' for a title like burpee home gardener magazine is 'politically incorrect'. (Are you really an editor??!) :)

Anyways, Edward, I've 'directed' you to contacting him.

My best to ya and hope this helps. Oh, by the way, can you 'direct' me to where the burpee home gardener magazine articles are at, and where the burpee home gardener 'version' of the said articles reside also???

Jay J

PS: I don't work for nor am I compensated in ANY way. As with you, I'm just a Regular Follow-upper on the Forum ...

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC