> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > John....Call Milgard
Login | Register

John....Call Milgard

Posted by doug on July 20th, 2004 04:06 PM
In reply to Replacing Milgard Vertical sliding window by John Berger on July 20th, 2004 03:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

Customer service.......1-800-MILGARD

They (tried to) explained the process to me over the phone.....It's NOT on their website at

It involves using a fingernail/screwdriver to release the stops at the top of the track.......

Tip the sash toward the track ABOVE the balancers.... and install the sash in the TOP of the window....adjust Left/right to engage balancers........

Just CALL and get the details.....They have a TIP SHEET available by FAX....Good Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC