> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Jim - ATS / Henry in MI / bc / Jay J / Regina in IL
Login | Register

Jim - ATS / Henry in MI / bc / Jay J / Regina in IL

Posted by Geoff in GA on April 25th, 2000 04:05 PM

I wanted to say thank-you for all your help. I can see how someone could use this bulletin board in the wrong way, such as daydreaming up problems just be noticed. However, I can assure you all that my concerns are nothing short of legitimate. I wish I would have found this site a little sooner. I wouldn't have crammed all my concerns into one two-day fiascal. Thanks for your patience. I have already made conctact with a lawyer, and the negotiating process continues as we speak. I was afraid that posting all my concerns at once on the board might bring some negative reactions for this house. But the recommendations and advice are taken to heart. The housing selections in this community (roughly 3000 in population) are slim pickings. My price range is plainly as stated earlier. The neighborhood is top of the line for Wadesboro, NC. And the home is a 1950's style home with some modernization needed. I believe my wife and I have prepared ourselves for the immiment future. Like you have all said, if we move into the home, we can come back to the board and post our more immediate project concerns, project by project. Thanks again for all your help everyone. I'm sorry if we've made our welcome to the site short-lived. I hope to contact you again in the future if I have more concerns. Have a wonderful and safe summer. And I'll let you know if the home has turned into the "Money Pit" or not. Take care.

Geoff and Jodi Donaldson
Gray, GA ....... Soon to be Wadesboro, NC

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC