> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Jetted Shower & Tub
Login | Register

Jetted Shower & Tub

Posted by Laurie on January 4th, 2003 05:47 PM

I am looking to convert my regular shower and tub hardware to a jetted shower/tub. I found a style I like, but one website tells me that I need to also purchase a "rough-in", while another website tells me I need to purchase a valve.
1) I would've thought that the valve would come with the rest of the hardware?
2) What is a "rough-in" and why do I need it?
3) Do I actually need BOTH the valve and the "rough-in"?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC