> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Jay J
Login | Register

Jay J

Posted by tj on August 22nd, 2000 08:52 AM
In reply to Someone Else's Experience ... by Jay J on August 22nd, 2000 08:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

A lot of bathtub refinishers do not warranty repair work for the simply fact that the tub has been damaged. Second, if something heavy or sharp was dropped on the repair it could weaken it just like if you buy a brand new bath tub and drop something on it. Third, a lot of people might ask how long has that person been in business and if there are any references of work done in the past. Forth, that person might not did the repair right. There is a different procedure in repairing a bath tub bottom especially if the tub floor is weak, ect........ When you get a bath tub refinished and take care of it it will last, just like a automobile, you take care of it , it will last. Myself, I have been in business around 9 years and my dad who taught me has been in business around 19 years, and we both use the same product and procedure. Jay J, the story is not all there on that young lady's experience.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC