> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Jason's Post is correct, BUT ALSO.....
Login | Register

Jason's Post is correct, BUT ALSO.....

Posted by kp on January 18th, 2003 10:29 PM
In reply to Propane Heat and moisture/ condesation by Steven on January 18th, 2003 12:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

You could also be at risk for carbon monoxide poisening............

The first thing to always check if you have excess condensation in your home are your flues. A blocked furnace, hot water heater, gas fireplace's flue (etc.) could be the cause.

One of the first signs of a blocked chimney, is excessive condensation in your home. A flue can become blocked at anytime from dead birds, loose debris, etc.

If you do have a blocked chimney, you need to shut the applance off and correct it immediately. This is serious. Remember, you cannot see or smell carbon monoxide.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC