> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > janitrol
Login | Register


Posted by tinknocker tj on February 21st, 2003 07:59 PM
In reply to furnaces & air conditioner comparisons by steve on March 25th, 1998 11:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

In the trade we call them junkatrol. Save yourself and get a lennox or a carrier.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC