> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > janitrol
Login | Register

Posted by Daniel Tucker on October 19th, 2002 09:26 AM
In reply to Janitrol by Karen on February 19th, 2002 07:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have been installing these units for about 10 years and because of price, I offered them as a second line to another brand that cost more. In the past two years the improvements have put the unit as my top seller, because of price and quality> I have had very few problems almost none and am installing a new 92.6 in my own home. This summer I'm taking out my carrier and installing a new 14 seer air conditioner, It sounds to me like you complaint should go to your consumers affair department in your state or the state Lic.commison for mechanical contractors. If your contractor has a lic. He is regulated and if HE is not. Most states have a law requiring that they are and he may be proscuted. At any rate sometime no matter what you have purchased, it's no better than the company you bought it from. Janitrol will honor any lic. contractor that made repairs to your unit. But you should realize only the parts are warrentied by the factory, my company would offer an additional policy for labor, thats offered by the factory covering all the labor for an additional$20.00. If you were charged for parts that were under warrenty (they are specified in your owners booklet) or contact janitrol directly on their web site to see if you could not be copensated for those parts.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC