> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > janitrol
Login | Register

Posted by ron on February 3rd, 2000 07:35 PM
In reply to The J stands for Junk... by Ron on January 25th, 2000 10:51 AM [Go to top of thread]

I,ve been in the hvac business for over 20 years. I,ve sold many "brands" and serviced most brands. As a professional in the business, I am sincere when I say that the biggest problem with ANY brand is not in the quality of the equipment, but in the quality of the installation. A Janitrol system properly installed and sized will last and preform as well as any of the other better advertised brands that are properly installed. like wise a BIG name brand will preform lousey when not properly installed. Janitrol is made by the second largest HVAC manufacturer in the USA. They did not get to be number 2 in less than 20 years by making "junk". Don't blame the equipment, blame whom ever installed your equipment which includes your ductwork and all other components along with the furnace and a/c. Proper installation is 80% of a good job. All brands of equipment will function properly if properly installed. I've been doing it for years, and have many janitrol units working properly right along side of carrier and trane and all the rest.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC