> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Jack
Login | Register


Posted by Billy on December 15th, 2002 09:44 PM
In reply to cast iron sink by joseph on December 15th, 2002 01:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Use a hydraulic or other type of jack under the sink and you will be surprised how easily it lifts up. Put a 3/4 inch plywood base under the jack and go slowly so you don't damage your countertop. Slice away the glue and/or caulk between the countertop and the lip of the sink as you lift the sink.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Sink by Jon S  12/15/02 10:25 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC