> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > its in the tube
Login | Register

its in the tube

Posted by Ed on March 26th, 2000 08:16 PM
In reply to How do I repair a crack in the large bowl of an outdoor yard fountain by Pat on March 26th, 2000 06:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

If the thing is made of concrete .. you can use a water seal calk for concrete on it...If it is made of something else I would use an epoxy glue that comes in a two part self mixing squezz tube from your local hardware store.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC