> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Items encased in decorative tops
Login | Register

Items encased in decorative tops

Posted by Henry in MI on January 15th, 2000 02:55 AM
In reply to countertops/made with decorative see through finish by steve on January 14th, 2000 11:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Steve. The items are encased in epoxy or polyester resin. If you have a store in your area that specializes in fiberglass supplies, they should be able to help you on this. The resin is also available via mail order from some woodworking supply houses. Another source is From Eastpointe Fiberglass and their web site is Be advised that the material is expensive. Be sure to follow all the recommended safety precautions when working with it.

Good luck
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC