> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > It's The 'How'; Not The 'What' ....
Login | Register

It's The 'How'; Not The 'What' ....

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on April 17th, 2001 09:34 PM
In reply to rebarb by . on April 17th, 2001 08:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you're aware as you say you are about my 'work' along w/that of everyone else, then cut some slack. If you want to clarify or correct something, then by all means do so. Just be more 'supportive' of the bigger picture.

Many-other-a-pro has gone to short lengths of putting a 'correction' in a way such LIKE: Hey J, I'm sure you meant rebar but for the benefit of the Poster and anyone else not up to speed on rebar, it's that twisty, metal 1/2" steel that's used to reinforce concrete. Just a typo but maybe someone is wondering if rebarb is what you eat for breakfast.

I can't make anyone wear kid gloves but for all the time and effort I, personally, put on the Forum (for FREE), it's almost abuse when you've done it 2+ times in the past 2 weeks, and to another Regular Follow-upper a couple of times too in recent weeks. If this is what I and others have to look forward to (well, I mean the Spelling Class so-to-speak), save your energy for These Folks.

Please, find another way to come across and if you do it in a credible and respectible manner, go ahead and sign your name. It won't hurt I promise.

Jay J

PS: No, I'm not sorry I responded.
PPS: If you're actually helping folks, we can still use help in that arena ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC