> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > it's called. . .
Login | Register

it's called. . .

Posted by Homer on December 19th, 2002 10:14 AM
In reply to Soft pine floors... by CJ Wilson on December 18th, 2002 08:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

It's called feathering and some wood flooring do it. Call a professional floor finisher in to see what can be done. The Pine floor could be just plain shot, I would imagine 107 years of good use would do it, but check with a professional wood floor finisher. Also that old wood would be great for antique furniture.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC