> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > It's a shame...
Login | Register

It's a shame...

Posted by Wick on May 4th, 2001 03:46 PM
In reply to To The MANY Follow-uppers Out There -RE: The New WEB Site ... by Jay J -Moderator on May 2nd, 2001 09:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

It's truely a shame that this "old" board is finally going away. Although I don't post as much
as I used to here (other things to deal with), I still check in on a regular basis to see what's
been posted, etc. I recall about 4 or so years ago that this old board was eventually going away,
in favor of the "new" BBS, it seems that they've had that disclaimer listed as long as I can
remember, also the part about combining the "best of both boards" (never happened, did it?).

I recall when I first started visiting this site, I did use BOTH the old and new boards for several
months, and finally felt better about this "old" board instead of trying to keep up with the many
areas of the new board. So I've already been there/done that and won't partake in the "new".

Hmmm, I just had a thought... maybe the folks running this site told Bob about "This Old Board" and
he thought they said "This Old House", and that's why he decided to leave it! ;-)

So for one final time, one of my old sign-offs.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC