> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > It comes with the territory but...
Login | Register

It comes with the territory but...

Posted by Jason on March 20th, 2002 10:43 PM
In reply to It really bugs me - by Annoyed Sometimes on March 20th, 2002 09:57 AM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Guys,

Part of my job is Zoning Enforcement. I am often asked to solve a problem or "just make it go away". It is very rare that I get a call back to say thanks. I got used to it years ago. (for the most part)

I think it is part of who we are to help people without expecting something back!

I must say that I have seen a few "thanks" posted back but for the most part Annoyed is on the money.

It would be nice to know if the advice helped or if we (I) were way off. Did the guy choose vinyl siding or paint? Where did the moldy smell come from? Who bought the old barn? (never mind). Did the contractor ever come back? Did they hire the Electrician and if they did, how much did it cost to fix the problem. How did they fix the sump pump hook up problem? Did they tile the garage floor a few weekends ago?

I think that this site is a great resource and I will continue to put my two cents in. but as it has been said before, it would be nice to have a reply.

When it comes down to it, It is a pleasure to chat with all of you!

So, Moderator Steve, Ron J., Bruce Ridenour, Scott, jb, Jay J. Moderator, and Annoyed,.... THANK YOU!

Best wishes,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC