> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Is it intact?
Login | Register

Is it intact?

Posted by Margaret on April 27th, 2003 05:14 PM
In reply to Lead based paint by Ericka on April 27th, 2003 11:15 AM [Go to top of thread]

My understanding is that lead-based paint only becomes a significant health hazard if it is starting to peel, chip, etc. Hanging a picture would not significantly disrupt the paint. However, if it were me, I would still feel better with a fresh coat of primer & paint over the walls...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC