> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Iron Screwdriver
Login | Register

Iron Screwdriver

Posted by Sheldon on April 19th, 2004 03:11 PM

I want to take apart an Iron. I dont know what the name of the screwdiver, I need is. It almost looks like the icon for a fan. Three slots, curved.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC