> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > interior wall/ texturing
Login | Register

interior wall/ texturing

Posted by jerry on November 28th, 2001 11:29 AM

I am wondering how to make a rough/sandy texture on the inside ( almsot like the brown coat of stucco? do you think just mixing a lot of sand with some texture and water, apply to wall and get a brush and smooth it out, just like stucco will work?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC