> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Interior French Drain - Rigid or Flexible Pipe
Login | Register

Interior French Drain - Rigid or Flexible Pipe

Posted by Steve on November 4th, 1999 05:08 PM

Has anyone put one of these systems in? I have been doing a lot of research on this subject. I plan on putting one in. One thing that I have not figured out is what type of pipe to use. Some people say flexible stuff is perfect for this application. Others say no-no, use the rigid stuff.

Experiences? Which way should I go? Also do I need to use filter fabric on this application? If silt gets into the system won't I be able to flush it out via the sump?

Opinions wanted.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC