> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > interior drywall arches
Login | Register

interior drywall arches

Posted by P Cordovano on March 9th, 2003 11:41 AM
In reply to drywall by Chip on October 23rd, 2000 07:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

Currently have normal right angle hallway drywall openings and want to them to be "arched". Is there a product that a contractor can install to create the rounded corners for the arch effect?

Thanks very much

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC