> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Interior
Login | Register


Posted by Steve on November 5th, 1999 08:53 AM
In reply to Some Help ... by Jay J on November 5th, 1999 08:33 AM [Go to top of thread]

This will be an interior system that drains to sumps w/pumps to get rid of the water. I have seen it in many houses and have read a bunch about it. I was just hoping to get some input on the +/- of flex and rigid. People seem to say one or the other but they never say why not the other.

Thanks for the input.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC