> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Insurance
Login | Register


Posted by Ron J, on February 5th, 2002 05:44 AM
In reply to original questions by carl on February 4th, 2002 06:22 AM [Go to top of thread]

Sorry we havn't answered your questions.Just stop by several reputable insurance firms and get a quote. Shop around. Each will tell you what they have to offer,how much, and payment terms,if they do month to month. You need liability for the damage you cause from an accident.Remember they do not insurure what you are working on. I.E.-Your setting a toilet,and it breaks. Yhey won't cover that. But lets say your ladder falls and breaks it when your painting the ceiling,it's covered. The isurance company will tell you their minimums. Usually $600,000. Cost may be around $800 per year. Hope I answered your questions. Ron J.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC