> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > insulation
Login | Register


Posted by Harold on February 12th, 2003 05:52 PM
In reply to Insulation by Steve on February 12th, 2003 03:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

The standard insulation is the fiberglass most other houses have. Some blow in celulose insulation, others use expanded foam. See an insulation contractor for the best uses in particular situations. Or ask here.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC