> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Insulation
Login | Register


Posted by Rick H on October 29th, 1997 02:18 PM
In reply to Insulation by Joanne MacIntyre on October 26th, 1997 07:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

Although there are many types and brands of insulations,
rigid insulation will give you the best r-value per inch/mm.
However, for flexibility a batt insulation is your way to go. I also
feel that staying away from a fibreglass insulation is not a bad move either.
Roxul™ uses fibre strands of rock which provide similar r-value, with no itch, something
you'll appreciate later on.
Just a few points.......

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • Insulation by Joanne MacIntyre  10/26/97 07:20 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC