> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > insulation
Login | Register


Posted by Shauna on October 11th, 2000 09:00 AM

On one of the Home Again shows there was featured a new type of insulation. It was "Blue Block"s that fitted together and the concert was poured inside. We would like to investigate using this up here in Saskatchewan but require the name in order to find out details. Can anyone supply us?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC