> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Insulation
Login | Register


Posted by Mark Alexander on September 11th, 2000 07:26 PM

What type of insulation should be used to reduce sound in interior walls? Paper backed or just plain batting?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC