> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Insulation
Login | Register


Posted by on May 28th, 2006 05:00 PM

Where do you purchase insulation, what is the r value, will it retain moisture allowing mold and mildew, is styrofoam CAMA approved for houses within 75 feet of the high water mark? Where do you purchase styrofoam, is there varing thicknessed, what is the r value, and will it hold moisture and/or is styrofoam usable in a flood zone and approved by CAMA?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC