> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Insulation
Login | Register


Posted by Bill Bubka on February 3rd, 2000 06:35 PM
In reply to clarify by bc on February 1st, 2000 12:44 AM [Go to top of thread]

Yes you are correct,we are talking about rafters.
These form an "A" from wall to wall and are my roof.These rafters are 2X6 and the room below them is living space.The drywall will be attached directly to the rafters("my ceiling")
My question agin is what can be used to shim the "rafters" to allow for at least 6" of insulation.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC