> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > insulated roofing panels,
Login | Register

insulated roofing panels,

Posted by Dale Laubacher on June 1st, 1999 01:11 PM

sorry to admit but have caught too many shows on home renovation and repair. A while back I saw a type of roofing that comes in panels with insulation between the roofing and the bottom ( I do recall it comes in 4x8 sheets and has teh shingles already attached , and could be bought in various thicknesses of insulation.
If you know what I am referring to and where to find it , I sure would appreciate any information you could send me via E-mail.
thank you.
(in western NY state)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC