> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > insulated = double pane
Login | Register

insulated = double pane

Posted by bc on April 26th, 2000 04:48 PM
In reply to Insulated Windows? by JD on April 25th, 2000 08:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

Insulated windows generally means double paned glass. They wouldn't be the original windows in an older house but ones that have been added in and may have aluminum or vinyl cladding.

Storm windows should be screwed up tight.

Check for missing screws on your storm windows and check for newer double paned windows and post back with what you find.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC