> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Inspector
Login | Register


Posted by Dodgeman on July 11th, 2000 12:36 PM
In reply to Vent Pipes. What's best? by Lee Lawson on July 11th, 2000 12:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

I would contact your county or township inspector and get his recommendation on your specific situation. Plumbing is nothing to take shortcuts with. The plumbing codes were developed to protect not only you, but any future owners of your house. The inspector will most likely appreciate you contacted him ahead of time.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC