> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Insect-Proofing Cabinets
Login | Register

Insect-Proofing Cabinets

Posted by Hank Metz, A Woodworker's Notebook on June 30th, 1999 09:02 AM
In reply to ANTI-Bugify: How to close up space btwn cabinet doors? by Luna NYC on June 30th, 1999 12:55 AM [Go to top of thread]

What you're referring to is commonly called a mullion strip, although it's generally there for aesthetics rather than sealing. If you haven't had an insect problem before, don't worry about one now- there are hundreds of ways they can get in no matter how well you think you've sealed it up.

Hank Metz,
A Woodworker's Notebook

Tips, methods of work, reviews and links at A Woodworker's Notebook are updated frequently- just E-mail a post with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line to be notified.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC