> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > INDUCTION HOBS
Login | Register

Posted by JJarvis on April 6th, 2004 04:33 PM
In reply to induction cook top by kat sil on October 8th, 2003 12:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Contact information by DanO on 01/26/2009

I got caught up in this induction thing & have searched for almost a year now. Here are some things I have learned. Induction was mfg in the 80's the units lacked power, failed and cost too much. So everyone got out of it. BUT in Europe it was a strong and growing business why??! First Europe does not have the recourses we have in the states & fuel costs are high, so they have to be more economical concuss. The mfg have gotten induction hobs to a reasonable cost. Since space is also a commodity cook tops are 2 and 4 burns max. I live in Texas and have found several companies that have introduced induction to the USA. Diva is just one. CookTek in Chicago builds commercial versions. (I have one & just love it). I have since bought a DiDietrich which cost of what the Diva cost. The only problem was I had to convert the European wiring to US wiring. Fasar is another one that makes induction for the States. Kuppersbusch, DiDietrich, CookTek are planning to intro a residential cooktop. The question is: When? I most highly recommend Induction for economy, safety, cost efficiency and much more....SEE:

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC