> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > In our area...
Login | Register

In our area...

Posted by Bill OH on November 11th, 2002 12:30 PM
In reply to I Believe Carsiding..... by Dodgeman on November 9th, 2002 11:53 AM [Go to top of thread]'s called barn siding. I did much of my log house interior walls in it. Finished it with CFW from Flood.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC