> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > In most cases,,,,
Login | Register

In most cases,,,,

Posted by Steve: on August 4th, 2001 09:42 AM
In reply to partical board flooring by Marti on August 3rd, 2001 03:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

the water damage is centralized and you can remove the bad part and just drop in a square patch. You have to do some figuring to make sure you overlap the floor joists or do some sistering.

You do want to remove over to good wood though.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC