> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > If no paper....
Login | Register

If no paper....

Posted by David on January 30th, 2003 09:12 PM
In reply to wallpaper repair by pauline cordell on January 30th, 2003 03:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

Pauline, you can get an oversized backer plate; made specifically to cover up in situations like this. I'm pretty sure they're available at places like Lowe's and Home Depot.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC