> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > If I hadn't
Login | Register

If I hadn't

Posted by Brian (Tankless) Wood. on December 21st, 2000 12:35 AM
In reply to plexiglass by Art Bishop on December 20th, 2000 11:37 AM [Go to top of thread]

partaken of those two bottles of Guinness, I wouldv really had a field day with this one. As it is, I'd better throw my 2 cents worth in tomorra. Djever feel that you know exzactly wot yew wont to say, but carnt type it or virbilise it? Das ist ien of dem tiempo's!
But seriously folks. 0.17 versus 0.7 do the sums (as they called them when I was in 1st grade). Perspex (plexiglas) is an insulator! It's plastic! Glass is a solid liquid, it conducts!
There's an entire industry in place, which mounts plexi sheets with magnets around the perimeter, glues a metal strip (containing iron) around your window frames (inside), and sticks the plexi pains to it. You've got insulation AND dead air space in the same cheap installation, you'll save a bunch, garaunteed! You don't want to take my word for it, go to any home show and see the demo's, they don't lie, they'll blow your mind.
I delivered 750,000btus worth of gas tankless water heaters today, my baby girl loves me, I love God and all's right in my world (though I wish I could end pain and poverty and racism and other things)
I wish you all an excruciatingly happy Christmas with your loved ones (and plexiglas windows).
From Brian and my little girl Autumn (who loves everyone).
But please don't forget whose birthday it is: A simple carpenter who changed the world.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC