> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Identify The Mold First ...
Login | Register

Identify The Mold First ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on December 6th, 2002 08:32 PM
In reply to fieldstone foundation = mold by karen on December 5th, 2002 12:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi karen,

If the 'room' that has the problem has lots of moisture in it, then if you 'fix' the source of the problem, then your problem may go away.

Moisture sources vary. Check that your dryer isn't vented into the room, and that it's not leaking. If you have a ventless stove/heater, it generates a lot of moisture. (The same for a fireplace.) Lack of insulation, or failing insulation, can cause a temperature contrast problem. Unvented showers, long showers, and poor circulation, are other causes. There are more. Just 'look around'.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: God BLess America!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC