> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I've seen stuff
Login | Register

I've seen stuff

Posted by Alan on September 19th, 2002 09:07 AM
In reply to Caulking/Filling a wide and shallow gap by Pat on September 18th, 2002 09:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

super-stretch or something. Was looking at a tube just the other day at the hardware. I think it said it could go up to an 1 1/4" plus would flex.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC