> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I think you can DIY
Login | Register

I think you can DIY

Posted by Ron on October 22nd, 1999 11:19 AM
In reply to infared thermography for roof leaks by bob homrich on October 21st, 1999 01:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

IF you have a 35 mm camera, I think you can do it yourself. However, you need to find the infared film and a place to develop it. Try specialty camera and film shops or search the web under infared photography.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC