> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I recommend Flood
Login | Register

I recommend Flood

Posted by Steve: on April 12th, 2001 10:27 PM
In reply to Seasonite for new wood. by Phil ohio on April 12th, 2001 10:22 AM [Go to top of thread]

I use CWF-UV quite often. I am in the deck and arbor business and I like this product. It penetrates and does last for a couple of years.

Now, your product, I have never used. Never even seen it, but if its like thier other assortment, then it should be fine.

I do, like I have said on numerous questions like this, I do not like or use any protectant or stain that comes out of a spray deck applicator. If you have to brush it on and then back roll, this is good.

I also like all, I mean ALL of the products by Wolman. He is the man and company that invented Wolmanized Treated Wood. His like of protectants and stains are very good and very expensive. You could check into those.

Remember, the first time you apply a protectant or stain to new wood, it will absorb that up like you would not believe. The first time takes alot, the sub times do not take that much.

Also, make sure that the wood is dry before doing any staining or protectant. If you apply this to wet or green wood, it will come off with the evap or the moisture.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC