> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I Need Some Suggestions
Login | Register

I Need Some Suggestions

Posted by Tim McDaniel on May 13th, 2002 09:42 PM
In reply to Shop layout by Abdon Gonzalez on September 7th, 1998 03:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am starting my own shop. I have a barn (40'x 60') where I plan to set it up in, but I am having trouble finding the best way to place everything. I am going to use this shop for custom woodworking; building horse jumps now / later, when more experienced, will do cabinets, different typs of furniture, and things of that nature. I am only going to beable to use a small portion of the barn for my woodworking shop. Only about 30'x 30', give or take a few feet. I just don't know the best, and most efficient way to place my tools. Right now my tools are as follows: 8" Precision Jointer, 12" Radial Arm Saw, 15" Planer, 20" Drill Press, 20" Bandsaw, and a 2h Dust Collector. I am also building a router table and two workbenches, but the sizes will depend on the placement of everything else. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give my some suggestions. Anything that you could tell me would help me out a great bit. Thank you so much!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC