> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I Need help!
Login | Register

I Need help!

Posted by Lisa Brooks on April 22nd, 2003 11:18 AM

Two years ago, I bought a townhouse with Quest piping. Just recently, I had to endure a MAJOR leak caused by the piping that is connected to my hotwater
tank at 2:30 in the morning. As a result, I have a HUGE hole in my ceiling and extensive water damage
to my carpets. Although I have a home warranty, they will only repair the pipes, not replace the piping. It was also told to me by the plumber
that the piping is defective and needs to be replaced. So, I did know that there was a class action suit. So, who do I contact to receive help!!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC