> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I need help
Login | Register

I need help

Posted by Grace Roscoe on October 26th, 1998 02:11 PM

Hi Bob,

I realize that you are a busy person with all your traveling and so forth. While I'm not trying to sound like another run of the mill problem, but I that is me and my family really need your help.
You see, we live in this really old house about 100 years old. It's the oldest house on Liberty Road. And it is in really bad condition. The roof is leaking, the plumbing is not working properly, the
back porch needs to be covered or enclosed. All of which takes money. And this we don't have. I am an average working mom with 5 children at home. All ranging from the age of 6 - 18. All my children are in school with
the 18 year old looking forward to going to college. My husband and I are doing the best we can with what we have, but he's not able to work as stated by his cardiologist. We are currently fighting this
out with the disability people. Anyway, I'm just looking for some help in getting my house in good livable condition for my children. If we would just get those things repaired, we will be so grateful.
Do you have any suggestions of who we could turn to. I'm not able to make a loan because it takes all my resources to keep us going. Any advise that you may have will be most helpful.
You may e-mail me or write to me at the address listed below. In case you're wondering how I'm affording e-mail. I'm not, I'm using my 100 free hours after which I will no longer have that luxury.

A. Grace Roscoe
6420 Liberty Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21207

Awaiting your reply. Help if you can.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC