> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I'm was indisposed when the chickens flew the coop
Login | Register

I'm was indisposed when the chickens flew the coop

Posted by Bob on June 28th, 2000 07:44 AM
In reply to Why not turn it into a work of art? by Martha on June 27th, 2000 06:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think you MUST go to Carmel, CA because you need to get off of Park Ave. You see, that credit-card thing is no longer sheik. As much as I've been around fixing up everyone's house for FREE, I'm seeing what's 'in' and what's 'out' these days. Your recommendation to get a house w/o a pool is definitely a WONDERFUL idea!

I'm sorry to hear about your chickens. The reason it took so long for me to finish the job was because, well, I was getting some psychiatric 'therapy'. (They don't call it 'help' anymore. It's one of those things that isn't 'in' anymore ...) Anyways, I am insured, so you can contact Riley get the liability forms. Maybe next time, you can clip their wings or get a dog.

You'd BETTER pay me that final 1/3rd of the job! My therapist is banking on that for payment, ya know. He said he has a Guido and a Giovanni as 'friends' that do his bookeeping. (They get 40% of the take.) You don't want me to tell them you have the $$$, do you? It wouldn't be a pretty site and I know how much you like 'pretty sights'. Rita-pita, the poor girl. I pitty her more (for not knowing English) than I do the dog (for having no hair.) I'm glad you found a way to make use of the dog hair. Whatever's left over we can use for insulation.

I know Carmel, CA very well! We refurbished a cliff-house that got pulled down the hill in the '98 mud slides. We took the house 'uphill' from it and used it as a 2nd story remodeling show for the cliff-house. You see, we used the 'uphill' house AS the 2nd story to the cliff-house. Ta-da!!! Do you want one??! So long from Maui!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC