> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I'm floored ... thanks
Login | Register

I'm floored ... thanks

Posted by Norm C on April 4th, 2001 12:52 PM
In reply to Right on, Norm by Henry in MI on April 4th, 2001 07:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

Henry, I have "more than two" routers. I use a PC7518 in a router table. I use a PC7539 plunge router for off-table work. I also have some lower HP routers for specialty tasks, like trimming, etc. I even have a Dremel 'router' (more like a dental tool, isn't it?) for fine touches!
Yes, router bits can get expensive. I buy only what I need and when I need them, but do look longingly at those ads in the trade catalogs. Really, most 'special ops' work that I do can be done with straight bits.
Concerning this and other flooring problems, the old adage of measure twice and cut once applies. In general, it pays to think about how to do the job, make careful plans, check them carfeully, and finally to make the cuts. The time spent planning is well worth it in the long run. Do I sound like someone who has made a lot of mistakes and learned from them? Don't we all ...
By the way, I'd love to watch a video (and audio!) of the 'out-takes' from NYW, wouldn't you? Keep up the good works.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC