> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I'm Certainly Not Laughing ...
Login | Register

I'm Certainly Not Laughing ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on December 31st, 2000 04:13 PM
In reply to electricity by T.C. on December 31st, 2000 01:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi T.C.,

Sincerely, I'm sorry if I 'rubbed' you the wrong way. That CERTAINLY was not my intent. And as you read from my original Follow-up, if you only said 'more' about what you were doing, then I/we/others could try to help you. Instead, your original Post was broad, and to me, answered very broadly. Unfortunately, (as it turned out), you 'received' my reply in a completely different light in which I intended. This is what happens (on this BBS) when the 'details' are missing from the Post. You know, the story-behind-the-story 'thing'.

Now, as you have since written, with the 'additional background' on what you're trying to do, you will get more specific Follow-ups. I did read that you've 'found what you are looking for' at a WEB site, but even with that, if there's more info you want, do feel free to ask away. (Please, the more info you can provide, the better 'we' can serve you.) Again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: Thanks for 'helping' Brian and Autumn. ('That' isn't my style ...) ;-)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC