> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I know where you can find them!
Login | Register

I know where you can find them!

Posted by Deanna on April 9th, 2001 12:11 PM
In reply to Wall-mount ironing board cover by Mike Madison on April 7th, 2001 07:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

Either Home Depot or Lowes sells them. (I shop at both and never remember which one I saw them at!) A phone call should give you the answer...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC