> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I just did this at my house...
Login | Register

I just did this at my house...

Posted by Steve S. on July 16th, 2001 01:08 PM
In reply to Brands, name to buy by Jason on July 16th, 2001 09:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

Jason, the product is called Liquid Glass, it also goes by the name Aristocrat. Stores like Home Depot and Lowes do not carry it any longer.

I bought it at a paint store. If they don't have it in stock they can most likely order it.

It is a two part epoxy/resin. You mix it in a bucket then pour it on the area you want covered. You can lightly spread with a brush or even one of those foam brushes. I recommend using a foam brush because they are cheap. Whatever you use to spread it will need to be tossed.

Anyway, this stuff is amazing. I was intimidated at first, but it is a piece of cake to use. I did an 8'X 2' bar in our basement.

Recommendation: Use masking tape and newspaper on anything you don't want covered. The stuff runs, but you do have some working time to control it. Reomve the tape and paper before it becomes rock hard. Good Luck! -Steve

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC